Friday, February 21, 2014

A mini sneak for Write Click Scrapbook

Another day, another snow day. This has turned into quite the winter here in Minnesota and all over the U.S. March approaches, which is technically spring, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up; after all, it did snow in May last year.

March at Write Click Scrapbook means mini albums! I had so much fun making mine, and I can't wait to share it on March 1st. On this day off, I took a moment to take a photo of my mini just to give you a glimpse of what I made.


You can see the title, so you have a pretty good idea for what my mini is about. I'm hiding the inside, though; you'll have to wait until March to see what exactly this album contains!

In the winter, I love scrapbooking with color. I used as much of it as I could with this mini. Fanning the mini out like this brought a little rainbow into my house, which is nice since the outdoors in Minnesota is drenched in blizzard white.

Come back here on the first to see the inside of my album, and go to Write Click Scrapbook on the first and check out the entire gallery of mini albums!

No comments: