Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Write Click Scrapbook November gallery is live!

The new month has arrived for Write Click Scrapbook's gallery! This month we focused on Dreams, and if I'm going to be honest, I'm not much of a dreamer. I am utterly practical. So I wrote about that and had fun with color. Here's my page:


I tried backing my photos with a doily, but it just looked funny. What can I say, I just am not a frilly doily girl. I'm a geometric colorful girl, because I love how these Crate Paper acetate frames look behind the photo instead. I loved them so much I bought more this weekend while I was on a scrap retreat at Pine City Scrapbooking Company.

If you look on the top and bottom, you can see I tried journaling some future dreams for my and my family, a list separated by cross stitches. Here's some details:


Feathers to me are some of dreamy, floating in the air, so I added them to the page.


I added the small acetate frame to the top to balance the layout.


These were some selfies I took in front of the only window in my living room. Do not fear the selfie. If it's the only way you'll get a photo of yourself, do it. (The red enamel dots cover a mistake: I trimmed the blue dot paper too much and needed to add more, so I used the dots to mask the seam. I do this a lot.)

Thank you for checking out my page! Do go check out the gallery at Write Click Scrapbook; it's amazing this month.

No comments: