Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scrapping early childhood photos

I have been working intermittently on a project called 100 Moments. I started this project so that I could record, not my whole life, but what I found to be the most influential moments. I'm not going in any order, but the recent rediscovery of these photos plus the discovery of the healing tool in PSE led me to print and scrap these pages. Here's the first, moment 2:

 


As you can see, I used Fancy Pants Designs'  Collecting Moments. The vintage colors in this line paired nicely with the vintage colors in the photos. I also added some Artist Edition manilla die cuts to the page, and I found some Ranger manilla cardstock to print the journaling on to match. Here's some details:




And the second page I made to celebrate my 100 moments is moment 3, a page that killed my September Studio Calico kit:




When I get to the end of the kit, I often supplement. I used the tags and stickers to round out the embellishment clusters. I am not really a feather girl, but I did love the feathers on this page. Maybe they remind me of the seagull feathers on the beach. Here's some details:




Thank you for checking out my pages! I made them when I was on a scrap retreat with a girlfriend of mine a weekend ago. I'll share more of what I created there later this week.

No comments: