Thursday, October 31, 2013

Fun with leaves

A few weeks ago the boys took the rakes out to rake leaves. Mind you, I didn't ask them to; there were barely any leaves on the ground. A while later I went out to check on them, and they were lying on top of the leaf pile. I asked my son if he was done and ready to bag them, and he said, "No, there's still fun to be had." And so I needed to make a page. Here it is:


If you look at the top of the page, you can see I clipped paper clips on top; to photograph it, I had to cut it off. Alas! I used Fancy Pants Designs Happy-go-lucky, which is the perfect all-season collection. It looked great on my page about Glacier N.P., and here it looks pleasantly like autumn too.

Here's the details:


I lightly misted the background with yellow just to tone down the white a bit.


Right now I'm loving tucking tags under photo mats and making bows out of the string.


Here's the pins at the top. I display my pages for a while, and when I put them in the album, it's usually OK if something sticks out of the top. If not, I can take them off!

Thank you for checking out my page! And Happy Halloween!

No comments: