Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Write Click Scrapbook gallery is up!

I love the theme for this month's Write Click Scrapbook gallery: create your own palette! I picked my favorite colors (aqua, yellow, and orange) then added emerald green to switch it up a bit.

Here's the page:


I started with the yellow paper. Patterned paper with big, dramatic designs like the yellow paper can be hard to work with, so I chose to work with the design: I trimmed a circle of the speech bubble paper to fit the center yellow circle, thereby making it super easy to highlight the important stuff, which was front and center: photo, title, and journaling in one tight little circle.

The details, which I showed in my sneak:



Thank you for viewing my page! Please head over to Write Click Scrapbook to check out the rest of the gallery this month. It is stunning, and the palette for each is stuck to each layout, so if you find any colors particularly inspiring, if you pin it, you get a bonus color palette. Have fun scrapping, and stop by Write Click Scrapbook all week--I'll be blogging all week!

1 comment:

Linda E said...

What a wonderful layout, Jennifer. I love how you worked with the to different pattern papers to create one cohesive focal point!