Monday, September 2, 2013

Get ready for weeks of inspiration

Labor Day is the last day of summer in the US, and I head back to school to teach tomorrow. I'm getting ready for a whole new schedule--I'm teaching an extra class to allow a colleague a smaller schedule and more time with her toddler, so I have no prep period until spring. This means I will be extra busy this year, so I will be working hard to be even more organized to manage. I'll keep you posted on that.

This week all the stars aligned to create a week filled with online inspiration! Here's some of the places you can find inspiration:
  1. I will be blogging all week at Write Click Scrapbook. The theme is Inspiration based on school subjects, and today is English. Stop by WCS all week to get ideas on page topics and design. Here's a project I did that fits the category of English:



  2. I have blog posts coming up at Fancy Pants Designs in the upcoming weeks. Here's a sneak of something coming up next Monday:
  3. Tombow and Fancy Pants Designs are having a blog hop with giveaways all this week! Here's a link to the first stop at Tombow that explains it all, and here's a link to the first post at Fancy Pants Designs. Stop by for inspiration and giveaways of both companies' products!
That's just a bit of what's to come! Happy scrapping!

No comments: