Thursday, September 5, 2013

Numbers and experiments and maps

My week of blogging at Write Click Scrapbook is almost up. I had a lot of fun sharing inspiration  from school subjects, and I hope you get a chance to go over, read, and make note of your ideas!

Here are a few pages from the last few days. First, math:


 

I used an equation to journal what made up this super fun, amazing summer. The details:

 
 
  
The title block is my favorite part of the page. I layered photo overlays, then chipboard frames, then the title, which I cut from the Cameo and outlined. I love the dimension.

Here is one of my favorite pages from Science:


No experiments, but undersea animals and a cute story. Plus, the perfect paper.

Finally here is a page from my favorite day this week, Social Studies:


I loved using October Afternoon's Midway line with this page. It looked really good. Many jokes about that are on the tip of my tongue right now...

Thank you for stopping by! Go check out the inspiring pages at Write Click Scrapbook and have fun scrapping!

1 comment:

Debbie P said...

Awesome job on these layouts! Love all the details on each one!