Sunday, November 13, 2011

More pages

I spent most of this past week grading. I'm now half-way done with research papers, 20% done with memoir second drafts, and almost done with novel summative assessments. Since I was closer, I finished the journaling on the pages I worked on last weekend. With the exception of the Sketch Support page I did, here's the rest:

Here's one of the few two-page layouts I made this weekend. I had taken a bunch of random photos last spring and printed them here to scrap about what a happy, everyday weekend it was. Well, everyday except for Dominic meeting Twins pitcher Scott Baker.


One of two Halloween LOs I did. Fun hand-stitching using the Bazzill templates with this one.
Both of these first two LOs used September's Studio Calico kits, though the Halloween one used an add-one. As did this one:


This one is becoming my favorite. My pages were becoming linear at this point, so I started cutting circles. I like how I added the spider web in the corner; it makes the stitched circles look a little webby. I added last year's Making Memories circle stickers and pumpkins.

Click on this image to see the journaling closer. My mom fixes my boys' damaged stuffed animals, so we call her the bear doctor. What a woman.


This is a funny story--again, click the image to read it. It took effort to cut the patterned paper and assemble this, but I love this page.

Technically...I did not do this page last weekend. It's one of my 100 moments pages. It has been done and awaiting journaling and embellishments for a while. I took the opportunity this weekend. look at me, age 10! Thank goodness you cannot see my teeth, pre-braces.

No comments: