Sunday, November 21, 2010

Published!

As I mentioned earlier, I got a couple published layouts back this week. The first was one I was super excited about: the next issue of Tips and Trips, which is based on stamping.


The reason I'm so excited? CK asked for a layout of mine they'd seen in their gallery, which they also wanted to use to spotlight me in the magazine! They asked me many interview questions, some of which are published online here. The rest are featured in the magazine, along with my photo, which is *think* might have been photoshopped. Not majorly, but I do not have the gorgeous creamy skin in the photo. : - ) To paraphrase the little green guys in Toy Story, we are eternally grateful.

The next layout I had returned was actually two layouts in an upcoming special issue called "Scrapping Everyday Moments." The book is a winner, IMO. Some really innovative layouts with some really great idea starters.

Now I need to go outside and scrape solid ice off my windshield without falling on the ice rink that is actually a street. The weather this week is going to be frightful, but if it tends more to snow than ice, Thanksgiving will be great, because we'll be going sledding!

8 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Mega congrats to You Jenny!
I'm very happy for you.
Strange weather you guys have had, today we've been battling heavy rain but a 68F all day, crazy?!

Anonymous said...

Whoot!! What fabulous news, Jennifer :) I hope you get to go sledding this weekend. Sounds like fun!

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

I am overly excited for you right now...so many good things for a super scrapper! I've adored your talent and your layouts from the moment I saw them in the write.click.scrapbook. Flickr gallery! I wonder if I could get the PS genies to work on my photo?

Keshet said...

Oh so exciting Jennifer! Now I need to get my hands on one of those Tips and Tricks mags!

Brenda Johnston said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Gotta run get the magazine!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

Exciting stuff, Jennifer!! Have to wait till the mag reaches down under!! Super happy for ya!

BabyBokChoy said...

HUGE congrats!!!!!!!! HUGE!!!

Valerie said...

Congratulations Jennifer - this is fantastic. I'll have to run out and pick up a copy!!