Saturday, March 27, 2010

Breaking my fast

Our week has been busy, so not much scrapping: my church, Advent Lutheran, is putting on Jesus Christ Superstar, and every night has been long rehearsals. I'm a Soul Girl. Here's a link to the song which I perform. I'm the one in the silver spandex.

Here's a couple layouts I did this week:


This was for the Write Click Scrapbook challenge this week. Fewer embellishments than I normally use, but I like the energy in the papers and the photos. (BTW, check out the title. One of the letters is "manufactured.")


This was a Studio Calico sketch challenge. The idea for this layout came from the leftover candy woolies I had. Plus my boys fighting from spending too much time together this week. I seem to do a page like this about every 3-6 months.

I ordered a couple add-on kits from Studio Calico today, the first time I've gotten new stuff since the new year started. Still, I found it pleasurable to dig into my stash, use old stuff, and use stuff up as well.

Now that my fast is broken, I do have my eye on a few things at Archiver's:
That's it for my longing/craving right now. Note: I have stuff in my 2peas cart that's been there for a while. If I can find it at another LSS, Scrapbooks Too, I'll get it there. If not, next payday, it's mine...

So much for restraint.

1 comment:

HIME said...

Hi

just discovered your blog (thanks to alexandra sm). What I saw is very nice.
Read U soon

Hime