Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

This week is spring break for me and the boys. My goal is to have as much fun as we can without my going crazy or the boys killing each other. So far we're off to a good start. Here's how the day went for the boys:
  • Cartoon Network on a weekday
  • monster bowl of cereal
  • making what they called "spinners" out of paper and tossing them around
  • going to the play place at Lifetime Fitness while I swam
  • going to Byerly's to get veggies for dinner (and look at crab legs--the boys won't eat them, but they love to look at them!)
  • ride their bikes
  • play legos and pirate legos inside, allowing me some computer time to edit photos
I took some random photos throughout the day to fit into a template I got through my hybrid class. It's called "One Fine Day," and it certainly has been one. Soon I'll run over to Target to print the photos and put together pages while I watch Castle tonight and find out if Detective Beckett has really been blown up. Since she's a lead, and Castle's romantic interest, I doubt it, but you never know.

Here's a LO I did this weekend for the hybrid class:

The assignment was to use some digi paper. I took one from a kit I bought from Songbird Avenue called Port au Prince. I didn't spend much time selecting paper--I just found one from the huge amount with the kit that looked interesting, then printed it out on textured cardstock and found paper and product that looked good with it. As always, any time I can use a load of Primas on my layout, job well done.

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Don't laugh, but I have a dumb question. So for hybrid, do you print your own paper from the digital paper? I said don't laugh!! :) My issue with that is, that take a LOT OF INK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even print my own photos!!!!