Friday, November 20, 2009

This is a test

My mother's birthday is coming up--Thanksgiving actually. I make a scrapbook page for my parents at every momentous day and send it out to them in Maine.

I used the July Scarlet Lime kit. I hadn't been too fond of it, so I hadn't made many pages. Here's a couple I did make with it:





After I scrapped some summer photos, I had two wonderful pictures of the boys left, so I used more of the kit to make this page for my mom:


Here's the test: I don't know if she reads my blog. She says she intends to but...you know, she's busy. Plus she has dial up. Things get in the way. So if my mom knows before next Wednesday what's coming her way, either she or my dad reads the blog.

Finally.

2 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

great pages! so fresh!! <3

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Love the pages....the Scarlet Lime looks great!!