So you can understand why I eke in iotas of scrap time, and how much that drives me nuts. I look at partially finished pages, dreaming of how I will finish them. Here's what's on my scrap space:
- The page about my friend and our trip to the sculpture garden. Almost done. I may finish it tonight.
- A page about my son and his violin. I leaned on the top and squished it (@!#$%), so I need to fix it and add journaling.
- A page about my husband and me. I love that one. I may submit it for publication.
- A huge photo I want to turn into a full page layout--12x12 photo. This may take time.
- A layout from last Christmas of me putting together the boys' toys. I'm stuck on that one. I like the start but am not sure how to finish it.
- A page about my mother-in-law and her immense talent in photography. She studied with Ansel Adams. No lie. I'm doing some elaborate stitching with it, but my goal is to finish this weekend.
- Two goofy pages--one of my husband winning "The Toilet Bowl" last year in his fantasy football league, and another of my older boy pretending to be an alien.