Monday, April 10, 2017

April pages for Simple Scrapper

I've been in a two-page layout kind of mood lately. Lots of photos, so I dedicated myself to getting them on a page. Not all of them, mind you, but enough to tell the full story. Here's what I did for Simple Scrapper:


First is the page I made about our trip to St. Croix State Park to go camping. I focused on the weather, which was memorable and hopefully will never happen again. I didn't fit nearly all the photos I wanted to, but I'm happy with the effect.



Next is the page about our trip to THE candy store in Minnesota. So colorful and sweet.


(I won't tell you how much money we spent in here, but my tall son is holding the receipt on page two. I still have it. They had to hand punch the amounts. Wow.)
 


So that is the month of April! I am just sending in an order of photos and am super excited to start creating again.

No comments: