Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Back: October gallery for Write Click Scrapbook

Fall has arrived, technically. It was extraordinarily warm as we walked around Lake Harriet in Minneapolis yesterday. Still, fall is here, so I made a page about my favorite things about fall. Yes, there are a lot of memes about this, but none seem to speak to me. I don't like Pumpkin spice, for example. Here's the page I made about my fall faves:


I made this page for Write Click Scrapbook's October gallery, where the theme is fall. I dug into my Project Life cards and found 5 that looked fallish color or pattern-wise, and I used them to back the photo. The background paper my husband selected after I gave him a few choices. Gotta keep him in the game! The rest of the embellishments (wood and puffy stickers) came from fall products I had bought but not often used. And the button? That was an old Basic Grey flower I had for years that I used to cover up something in the photo. Here's some details:


I journaled in a list. It didn't fit in the space I had allowed, but I put a few in the same line, which worked. Something I have to remember...


I had debated putting more embellishments on the page, but from experience, I've learned that I always regret adding those extra embellishments, so I didn't. Keeping it simple.

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope this gives you ideas for scrapbooking your own fall favorites list, even if (like me) pumpkin spice won't appear on it.

No comments: