Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mmmm...November gallery for Write Click Scrapbook

Hello! The month of November is upon us, and, appropriately, the November Write Click Scrapbook gallery will focus on food. Here's my page:


This was one of my favorite pages I've made recent;y. The photos were so colorful, and the papers were so bright and fresh. The blue plaid came from a Fancy Pants Designs line called Be Different, and the rest of the paper and stickers came from October Afternoon's Farm Girl, a line I only bought a few things of, thinking, "I don't vegetable garden! When would I ever use this?!?" Silly me. Here's some details:


I liked stitching down various stickers and elements. The title I had to stick down; the adhesives on the back were not terribly solid.



Thank you for checking out my page! I hope you go to Write Click Scrapbook and check out the rest of the gallery to get inspired!

No comments: