Thursday, July 30, 2015

August scrapbook pages for Simple Scrapper

Hello! I have some pages to share using August inspiration from Simple Scrapper.



This first  page uses a new story starter and an older sketch, telling the story of my childhood love of fishing with Grandpa and how my boys are following suit. (The title rhymes with "history.") It also uses some old products--the My Mind's Eye kraft patterned paper, an old Jillibean tag, and some Studio Calico Atlantic and chipboard photo turns. Here's some details:




Next is another new story starter and old sketch. That's me in 3rd or 4th grade in the Azores, stomping grapes on a school field trip. I used a lot of Project Life cards on this page instead of cutting up patterned paper.




Finally, using a new sketch and old story starter, is a page that pairs some photos of my husband as a child with current photos of him and our boys. I mostly used October Afternoon on this, mostly vintage Road Trip products. I loved that line. I also used some vintage Simple Stories.


 Instead of cutting up paper for the circles, which were in the sketch, I stitched.



Thank you for checking out my pages! Please visit Simple Scrapper for more inspiration and consider a membership, where you'll get even more inspiration.

No comments: