Thursday, May 28, 2015

Simple Scrapper June pages--and a sale!

Hello! The month is winding down, and I wanted to share what I created for Simple Scrapper. Before I do, I'd like to draw your attention to the waning hours of this terrific promotion:


Before June 1, you can save 20% on a 6 month membership to Simple Scrapper! Enjoy inspiration for stories and design, participate in focus groups to help energize your scrapbooking and simplify your process. Follow this link to join!

And now my pages:


This first page I used some photos from Christmas to scrap my son's long-time love of Legos. I used a new sketch and an old story starter for inspiration, plus June's Scrapbook Circle kit Have a Little Fun Today. Love the Crate Paper products from the kit! Here's some details:



I sewed along the stripes on the background paper for some added dimension. Time consuming and not so simple, but I like the result.


And then another history page, this time a history of Star Wars and me:


I used a new story starter and an old sketch for this. I do actually have Star Wars scrapbooking products (of course I do), but I prefer suggesting the theme instead of going all literal. I chose products with stars and some graphic black and white products, a la Darth Vader and the Stormtroopers (that sounds like a band). Here's some details:




I had taken these photos of me and the boys on Star Wars day. My husband had been teaching at a conference on that day, so he wore his Jedi robe and sent me this picture. The Force is strong with us.

Thank you for checking out my pages! I hope you go visit Simple Scrapper to check out the sale and see everything that membership has to offer.

No comments: