Saturday, May 30, 2015

June pages for Scrapbook Circle

The turn of the month brings new pages for Scrapbook Circle! Summer is my favorite time for scrapping. I love the bright colors and playful products in the June kit Have a Little Fun Today. Here's what I created.


When I was walking the dog one morning,  I noticed a sort of camaraderie among the walkers. This inspired the page I made. Here's the details:



Next was a page about one of our favorite restaurants, the Freehouse:




Then a page about my sons' relationship. By far these are my favorite pages to make.




The font for the title is Mission Script. Love it.


Next, a page also using some die cuts from The Cut Shoppe:


I've started scrapping the family stories, the ones we tell again and again. This one shares how my husband and I lived parallel lives on opposite coasts until we met at the Mall of America. You can't make this stuff up.



A creative tip: any time I damage a sticker, I add a sticker on the tear to hide it.

Finally a page I shared earlier this week for Simple Scrapper:


I hope you enjoyed these pages and that they inspired you to create! Please check out Scrapbook Circle and be inspired. This kit is one of my favorites!

No comments: