Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A mini gallery for Write Click Scrapbook

Hello! A new month means a new gallery at Write Click Scrapbook, this time about mini albums! Here's my mini:


I wanted to make a mini album about my son's 11th birthday, which we celebrated over a week since his birthday fell on Ash Wednesday. I used a mini pocket/accordion album by a mystery company since I lost the packaging (K&Company? 7gypsies?). I covered the album with contrasting patterned papers on the outside and inside, using my Xyron to add even adhesive, then adding some bright, geometric accents. Here's the insides:






Note: I had taken pictures every day, but two events I couldn't, so I represented those days with stamped photo frames backed with patterned paper. Here's the journaling, which I did on Project Life cards:


Thank you for checking out my mini album! I hope it gives you ideas for making a mini album. I will be making one other album this month, which I'll share later. Please visit Write Click Scrapbook and check out the gallery of mini-albums!

No comments: