Sunday, March 1, 2015

March pages for Scrapbook Circle

Hello! In this horribly cold end-of-February, I've enjoyed playing with Scrapbook Circle's March kit called Here's the Story. It's bright and colorful, and making pages with it warmed me up! Here's my first page:





First, I chose pictures that were happy and colorful to go with the lovely papers. I decided to scrap my sons' favorite rides at the Mall of America. I used the main plus a lot from the add-on On My Way and bits from Tell Me. One thing to note about the title: I accidentally broke the "hello" at the H, but I glued it down and masked the flaw with an epoxy sticker.




Next is another page from the Mall of America, this time focusing on my son's and my love of the flume. The rain elements with the Pink Fresh Studio cards and stickers from the add-on Tell Me worked well on a flume page.




And then a page I've had in my mid for a long time: my son made a list for me of his favorite foods, so I put them  on a page with a photo I took of him at our local donut shop. I was watching The Grand Budapest Hotel while I made this page, so I think the colors from that film unconsciously found their way onto my layout. I used the add-on On My Way and









Finally, a page that I've intended for a while and finally got around to making: my son at a Lego robotics camp at Brickmania in Northeast Minneapolis. I started the layout with the journaling cards; their dark hues guided my product choices. In case you were wondering, the circles from the patterned paper I had to hand cut out because I didn't have a circle cutter that fit them perfectly. they're two inch circles, if you wondered. I will now get a 2 inch circle punch.

Thank you for checking out my pages for Scrapbook Circle! I still have one I am making. I will post that when complete. Please check out the Ideas at Scrapbook Circle and check out this lovely kit and its add-ons!

No comments: