Monday, June 23, 2014

A happy announcement!

I am thrilled to share that I will be a part of the design team at Scrapbook Circle! Here's a little about the company, as taken from their website:

Scrapbook Circle is a monthly kit club that designs a unique scrapbooking kit each month and mails it to their subscribers.  We create a kit each month filled with the most current scrapbooking products including patterned paper, custom embellishments and digital downloads.
When you become a subscriber of Scrapbook Circle kits, you are guaranteed a kit each month. We also will be offering our subscribers exclusive downloads, an idea gallery filled with kit ideas from our design team and fantastic customer service.
We also have a community page on Facebook where you can share ideas, share your layouts and interact with other Scrapbook Circle members.  You do not need to be a subscriber to join us on Facebook.

I love so much about Scrapbook Circle: their eclectic kits, their colors, their digital designs, and their sketches. I am thrilled to be working with them, and I hope you will check them out as well!

These were the pages I submitted as a part of my application:






These were some of my favorite pages from the last year, and I am honored to be selected for the team. I look forward to working with the kits!

1 comment:

j.leija said...

woo hoo!!! i'm excited to get to work with you on this time jennifer :)