Thursday, May 1, 2014

New gallery at Write Click Scrapbook!

The beginning of a new month means a new gallery at Write Click Scrapbook! The theme is Everydailies. Here's my two contributions:


I am slowly, slowly starting to run again, after almost a year of being sidelined due to plantar fasciitis. I wrote about that journey of making running part of my everyday again. Here's some details:


I love clustering accents. Here I used products from October Afternoon's Daily Flash line.


To make the photos stand out a bit, I stitched around them with bright kelly green thread. I also stitched a frame and a border in that color too.


I am not terribly fond of pink, but I had some in a kit, so I paired it with this bright green and other bright accents and love it.

Here's my second page:


My son's everyday involves anything technical. This was basic--he disassembled his watch and was replacing a battery, I think--but I wanted to record his obsession with circuitry and gadgets. I used remnants of a kit here, plus some added stickers. Here's some detail:


I like using my embossing buddy to remove the stickiness from stickers and adhere them with dimensional for more...well, dimension.

Thanks for checking out my page! Please head to Write Click Scrapbook today and get some inspiration from the gallery to scrap your everyday.

No comments: