Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Simple Scrapper pages

March is swiftly approaching, and hopefully spring is too! Here's my pages for Simple Scrapper's March gallery:




I used a March story starter and a past sketch with this. I loved pulling embellishments that literally (airplanes) and figuratively (feathers for flight) fit the page topic. The paper reminded me of flight patterns, so it was a perfect match for the topic. For the curious, I used Studio Calico's January kits for this page.

And here's my second page:


It would not be a year in my house if I did not scrap a Lego Club page. Here I collected images from several years to bring together collected memories. I used Studio Calico's February kit for this page.

Thank you for checking out my page! I am finishing one more sketch-based Simple Scrapper layout that I will hopefully post by this weekend. Stop by next month to see the complete gallery, and consider a membership for full inspiration.!

No comments: