Thursday, February 13, 2014

Scrapbooking Olympics at Write Click Scrapbook!

If you haven't already, plan on spending time at Write Click Scrapbooking during the Olympics, because we're having our own! So far this week: biathlon, skeleton, and freestyle. Today: Pairs.

I am paired with Amy Sorensen on our team, The Write Stuff. We took inspiration from each other's pages as we scrapped a new page. Here's one of the pages of Amy's that inspired me:


I love how she journals in little chunks, playing around with fonts. That's not something I normally do, so I decided to try it out on a page about my son and all the wonderful things he says. Here's what I did:


(It was a little late when I took the photo, so it looks a little blue. I'll try to take a new shot later today.) I made text boxes for each quote and played with font size and type. I then printed them on a transparency, cut it out, and adhered them with vellum adhesive. Here's a detail:


Thank you for checking out my page! Go check out the other pairs at Write click Scrapbook today and for the rest of the next week to get inspired!

No comments: