Saturday, February 1, 2014

New gallery at Write Click Scrapbook!

The new gallery at Write Click Scrapbook is all about technology. I've scrapped technology and me before, so I thought I'd take a different approach. Here's the result:


I have had these photos of my mom for a while. They're great, but I had never scrapped them, so I saw this month's theme and made a page from it. As I wrote at WCS, I picked these papers because they were left over from my Studio Calico kit and I thought they looked good together in a pile, so I put them together for this page. Here's the details:


I used this Fancy Pants Designs stencil as a stitching template. I think it looks suitably geometric/digi/techy.


I love circles, so it was an easy call to put those on a page.

Thank you again for checking out my page! Check out the whole gallery at Write Click Scrapbook for some inspiration.

3 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

Fantastic layout!! Love the circles, & the bit of Glitz Finnley that you've used!! Awesome job!

Debbie P said...

This is amazing! I love the design, the circles and how you did your journaling! An absolute fave!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

Such a cute layout of your mother...love all of the circles!