Sunday, January 5, 2014

Scrapbooking the times: New Gallery at Write Click Scrapbook

The month has begun, along with the new year, and with it comes the new Write Click Scrapbook gallery! The theme was "The Times," and this theme inspired me to write about my musical tastes throughout my life. Here's the page:


I cropped it bigger to show the clothes pins on the left. (Just a note: I'll hang this on my wall for a while; I have a rail sort of like what waiters and waitresses in diners put orders in. That's where I'll hang it.) When I put it in an album, I'll either remove the pins or cut hole in the side for the pins.)

I used Studio Calico's October kit Antiquary for this page. I love the plaid pattern the most, I think. If you know me, you know I love circles too, and circles seem to be a good themes for scrapbooking the times. Trends keep coming around, you know? I stamped a frame for each photo and printed a small photo of myself from each decade that I'd found, scanned, and edited.

And the details:



Thank you for checking out my page! I hope it gives you ideas for scrapbooking the times we live in.

No comments: