Friday, December 20, 2013

January sneak for Write Click Scrapbook

The month of December ran away from me. Between basketball for my son and black belt test for my other son and preparing for Christmas concerts for the whole family and grading and shopping and so on and so on, I had very little time to scrapbook. I did do a post at Write Click Scrapbook today--go over and get ideas for recording December without doing December Daily.

Here's a sneak of what I worked on this week, a layout for next month's gallery at Write Click Scrapbook:


That's me on the left. I'm curious to see if you can figure out what the theme will be. I think you can from this sneak.

Thank you for checking out my sneak! Come back to Write Click Scrapbook January 1 to see the entire gallery, and come back here this weekend--I will share the other two pages I managed to do this month--promise!

1 comment:

cghundley said...

Cute and I think it
must either be the
70's or memories.
Carla from Utah