Sunday, October 20, 2013

Write Click Scrapbook November sneak!

It's the 20th, so it's time to share a bitty sneak of my Write Click Scrapbook's November gallery layout! Here are a few shots:




The color combo I used I LOVED. The bright colors made me so happy. I had originally used a doily to back the photos of me, but I'm not really a doily person, so they looked kind of funny on a page about me. I swapped it out for some Crate Paper acetate frames. Those two red dots are hiding a secret--I'd cut the blue strip too much and had to add the lopped off part again; the dots hide the seam. And if you look closely, bits and pieces in the first two sneaks give away the theme.

Come to Write Click Scrapbook on November 1st and see the rest of the team's pages--they are sure to be amazing!

No comments: