- We enjoyed very cold but fun sledding as a family over winter break. As always, I jumped the moguls the highest. And almost swore every time. #scary
- I'm preparing for a student teacher. It's been a few years since I've had one, so I'm making the mental adjustment. Very much looking forward to the teamwork!
- I had fun over winter break scrapping with some Studio Calico peeps in Rochester, including Sweetsierra, Blbooth, and Amyscalze.
- I pulled out my Cameo for the first time and used it! Note to self: it cuts better with the blade in. Heh.
- I had some pages picked up for publication: 4 for Scrapbook Trends Embellish, and 1 for Scrapbook Trends June 2013.
- My regular scrapping group, the Scrapping J's, met and scrapped in full for the first time! Terrific fun.
- I ran the Commitment Day 5K on January 1st with my family in Minneapolis. It was -6 when the run started. Cold but fun. We were so proud to have completed the race, and we enjoyed coffee and cocoa after.
Here's an end-of-year layout that I love to do every year that I completed with the Scrappin' J's:
I got a photo template a few years back for this, accidentally deleted it and then made my own to keep up the design. I used Studio Calico's December kit for this. Here's some details:
I love breezing through the photos from the previous year, reliving the experiences, and picking the photos that make me smile the most!