Tuesday, November 20, 2012

December WCS gallery sneak!

December is almost upon us, and so is the next Write Click Scrapbook gallery! The prompt for next month made me very excited; it's one I do every year around this time. And I had so much fun making the page--I just smiled so big when I made the page! Here's a sneak:


The sticker comes from the boys' Lego Club meeting last month; I've collected them from every meeting and never done anything with them. That changed this month! L\I also had lots of fun playing with the Oh, Sn@p! Collection from Simple Stories, which was so bright and fun to use, perfect as the days are getting shorter and darker. But not colder: it could be 70 degrees this Wednesday. Mind. Blown.

Thanks for checking out my sneak! Visit Write Click Scrapbook to check out the sneaks of other member too, and see some more of the stitching posts (so to speak) that I'm writing this week!

No comments: