Tuesday, July 19, 2011
CHA Summer: My favorites day 1
So I walked the floor today for about 4 hours with the Ella Friends (Above I'm with Jenni Hufford and Keshet Starr; We found Valerie Mangan later) and fully visited maybe 12 booths. Sigh. Still, I saw some really great things today. Some of my favorites:
1. October Afternoon Sasparilla and Farmhouse. They didn't sneak much ahead of the show for these lines, but they are right now my favorite lines. So much to love.
2. These letter and label stickers from Crate Paper Farmhouse. What a great idea to put them on a 12x12 sheet.
3. Pink Paislee mistables and Wood Shop. Very nice for those inclined to Ink. Like me.
4. Fancy die cut wood from Harmonie and Maya Road. Harmonie also had these patterns in acrylic. Niiiiiice.
5. Studio Calico Memoir collection, new stamps, and Classic collection. Very hip color combos and patterns, and new embellishments.
6. Pebbles Fresh Goods line. Love the colors, embellishments, and letter stickers.
7. American Crafts Amy Tangerine. I will buy every single item in this collection. It's so amazing.
8. New Smash. The calendars and the numbers are terrific.
9. Head of the Class by Little Yellow Bicycle. One of the few back to school lines. Terrific papers.
10. Jenni Bowlin. The Halloween line, the foam stamps, the cigar box, and the red and black line. Which is almost everything she brought. So much fun stuff.
I'll be back on Wednesday to share more finds!