Friday, March 11, 2011

Fishing

The page at Sketch Support this week was for a two-pager. Here's what I did for my older boy's album:






I used January's Studio Calico kit called Who's Who, which interestingly had the perfect color combo for autumn fishing. Before I printed my pictures, I again used Pioneer Woman's Boost action on them. It intensified the hue and darkened the photos a wee bit, which was good since the photos were so bright. I like the look of the Studio Calico notions on this; they are geometric enough to look good on a boy's page. I squished them too, which made 'em a little rough.

In case you were wondering, I have scrapped these photos before on this page I made for my dad:


I also used some of the same photos for a page in my younger boy's album--can't show it, it will be in an upcoming publication. I am also planning a page for the family album with these same photos, which I haven't done yet.

I rarely do multiple layouts of the same shots for everyone's album. In this case, the fishing trip was special--we don't go much!--so I thought it was warranted. I didn't want to make the same layout for each, so I've given myself about a month's rest in between each layout.

I'm finishing some layouts I started last weekend. I'll share two tomorrow, plus a rarity for me--some cards!

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

Do you use PSE or full photoshop ?? I have yet to try any actions :) Lovely projects, love the 2-pager!!!!!!!