Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The boys let us sleep in until 6 this morning, so I already have something to be thankful for.

My cold seems to be (slowly) abating.

The coffee is brewing. The laundry is going. Pokemon is on TV. It's above zero outside. Life is good.

Hope all is well with you too. And a quick note: if you want to get a quick start on holiday shopping without even stepping outside at 3 A.M. tomorrow morning, check out the AMAZING deals at Ella this weekend: Ella's Amazing Thanksgiving weekend deals. They are good from Wednesday, Novermber 24, through Saturday, November 27. I'm looking at the design bundle for someone (can't say who!), and being an English teacher, I'm of course partial to the words bundle too. Truthfully? I own them all. They are great. Enjoy!

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

Glad to know you're feeling better!
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well ~