Here's some random musings:
- I can't tell you how excited I am that Ron Gardenhire finally won manager of the year. So deserving.
- I'm really liking this line from Cosmo Cricket. Adoration!
- Right now I'm kicking myself. I typed my sub plans, then hit print before I realized I'd left some Very Special Paper in the printer to do some journaling tonight. So much for being resourceful and getting some things set up the night before. Note to self: you will forget you set things up.
- It's going to dip down into the 20s tonight. My toes are cold. Technically, it's still autumn. That's the scary part.
- I loved Castle on Monday, especially the line where he said he spoke Chinese from another TV show. He doesn't name the show, but I love winks and nods like this.
- I can't help but think that is the eliminated player from the Biggest Loser last night had cut her hair BEFORE she left the show, she would have lost two pounds, but from the haircut.