Monday, October 25, 2010

One year older

Thank you for your kind comments about my last post. Dominic has a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we're hoping for the best.

I just got back from my mini-vacation to Vegas with Derick (thanks, Mom and Dad for babysitting!). What happened in Vegas will not stay in Vegas. I just have to download the camera.

The important news in our world today was my oldest, Rowan, turned 8. He's three inches short of retiring the booster seat. Which at his growth rate he should accomplish in a month.

We celebrated by going to Space Aliens, winning fun prizes (nerf blow gun and a hacky sack), and opening awesome gifts (including Legos, of course). And a bonus present for him--he earned 100% on his last spelling quiz. Hard work paired with nagging by Mom pays off.

3 comments:

Irma said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog about my 1st ST pub ;) I'll be looking for familiar faces there ;)

Diana said...

Can't wait for the Vegas LO. Will it be... blingy...? lol

alexandra s.m. said...

Hope you're well Jennifer.
I'm glad you could enjoy some fun time in Vegas.