Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New issue of Scrapstreet magazine is available online

And you can see one of my layouts there! The September magazine is here, and the link to the article with my layout is here. This was the first page someone asked me to do, sort of an assignment, which made me very excited. I like the result, and I loved the challenge. The prompt also gave me the idea for this page:

The title "My Life in Sticky Notes" had been going around my head for a while. The color inspiration gave me the creative push I needed!

And since I am preparing to start teaching again next week, I have to say my life in sticky notes is starting up again. I have two going: a to-do list, and a list of people I am giving some peonies to that I split today. Thank goodness for 3M.

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Oh lovely layout and yes indeed, 3m, we thank thee, lol!

Rosa B. said...

Great layout! Love it!

GLOANN said...

Wow!! Wish I lived close enough to receive some of your peonies. They are so difficult to grow here in Louisiana but I have managed to grow two successfully. They are a deep rosy pink with the yellow stamen. I love them. This time of the year the bushes look pretty bad, but in spring they'll be gorgeous again!

alexandra s.m. said...

You're something else Jenny, I don't know where you get all these ideas, brilliant! Congrats BTW!! So well deserved once again, I love your style, you sense of color, i admire your speediness but above all it's that big brain of yours that just enthrall me ;-)

Keshet said...

Love this!