Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Mini Weekend

Derick is going away on business, so I got to go to scrap mania at Archiver's. I made two minis there.


The first was a mini for Dominic about Olympic National Park, our vacation this year. They have so much fun on vacation, I have started making mini albums for them to take with them when they move out someday. I've only posted a couple pages here, but if you want to see it all, go HERE. I enjoyed using up a lot of old Fancy Pants and My Mind's Eye rubons.


This next mini is a tradition. I make a small one with a photo of each of us listing our five favorite things from vacation. Yet again, Dominic's was the hotel with a swimming pool. To see the whole album, go HERE.

And here's two minis I made last month:

This is Rowan's version of the Olympic NP mini. Again, I blew through some old rubons, and some new ones too. BTW, the October Afternoon color rubons were HARD to get to stick. Not sure I'll buy them again. You can look at the whole album HERE.


I actually made this mini last year. It's an ongoing mini that I add to every year. I add whatever out "Cheese" phrase was that we used on vacation, along with a family photo. Simple and fun. But trust me, you don't want to know why we started saying "banana slug." Bleh.

1 comment:

alexandra s.m. said...

WoW Jennifer! Love your minis! Fantastic production!