Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Rainy Day Creating

It's raining outside, so it'll be a day of indoor creations. I made cookies last night using my new cookie cutters I got in Seattle: ABC cookies (already been chewed). They came with a gingerbread recipe, which was GREAT. Especially when you dip the cookies in Duncan Hines Whipped Frosting. Mmmmm...

This morning I've been doing this:

Not fun, but important. I've been tweaking some assignments for my AP English course, printing them out, and filling out the copy order form. I think I only have about 4 more assignments/handouts to fix.

The boys have been creating too. Derick's gaming buddies are coming over tonight, so the house is clean (yes!) and the downstairs set up for Star Wars gaming. Rowan, of course, discovered this, took out the spaceships, and started setting up battles with his brother.

They (Dominic) had one near tantrum, but it was resolved by taking out more ships and someone (Rowan) letting his brother win.

Nothing like a little diplomacy.

No comments: