Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Scrapbooking favorite places

If I had to pick some important places in my life, my home state of Maine would be up there, as would my alma mater, St. Olaf. Another big place: the Mall of America. This was, after all, where I met my husband. As a result, we love to go back several times a year.

On these two pages I scrapped this special pace. First, I scrapbooked a time we visited:


I picked some favorite shots, then added some journaling and embellishments. A typical page.

Next I wanted to scrap some favorite stops at the mall. I took pictures of signs and put them together into a grid layout:


I used an Ali Edwards kit focusing on the details to support the page. I found that using my shape punches on Project Life cards adds nice, inique embellishments.

Thank you for stopping bY I hope you make some pages celebrating some favorite places of your own.

1 comment:

Andrew303john said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.