Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Scrapbooking the year's best moments

A few years ago I scrapbooked a page I called "This was the year that..." It was a retrospective of all the noteworthy events from the previous year, using some leftover photos and a leftover kit. I loved that page. Since then, I've done a similar page every year. Here's my page from this year:


Before I made the page, I journaled a list of what I remembered from the year that was notable. I also opened up PSE Organizer and scrolled through the photos to find representative shots. I also rediscovered other moments that I added to my list.

To create the page, I started with the blue circle paper, then dug into my scraps for the trim. (Yellow is my favorite color, so that was a natural choice.) I dug into old supplies and used the corrugated numbers and the die cuts which I hadn't used yet. Of course I journaled on strips, then inked them with yellow because.

Thank you for checking out my page! Stop by later this week for my January work for Scrapbook Circle and Write Click Scrapbook.

No comments: