Monday, September 28, 2015

October layouts for Simple Scrapper

Hello! The end of the month leaves me tired and sick. Sigh. I did manage to scrap over the last few weeks, though, some of my favorite pages in a while. Here are two pages I made for October's Simple Scrapper:


This first page uses a new sketch and an old story starter. I record a recent realization of mine: my son is slowly becoming a leader, specifically as he mentors younger children in church, taekwondo, and school. Here's some details:


I used a lot of Crate Paper and Jillibean Soup. I liked to pick out ephemera with phrases that fit the theme.



Next is a page about my beautiful grandmother and her sweet personality:


I used an old sketch and a new story starter. I also used pink! A color I don't use much, but both she and I were wearing it, and she is so pretty, I thought the color would be perfect.


I kept putting more embellishments on, then taking them off. I finally decided the pictures and words were enough.


My son came up with the title.

Thank you for checking out my pages! Please visit Simple Scrapper and explore--the perks of being a member will get you scrapping more creatively and productively!

No comments: