Thursday, January 29, 2015

February pages for Simple Scrapper

The new month approaches, and I'd like to share the pages I made for Simple Scrapper. Here they are:




The story starters this month may be my favorite yet. This was the first one I made, plus an old sketch that I accidentally made upside down, but I liked anyways.



This next was an older sketch but an interesting story that I think of any time I use these measuring cups. (Please note: I am on a doily roll these past few months.)


Finally, the February sketch, plus an older story starter. I was delighted to discover that we still had the original game, and I enjoyed taking semi-artistic photos of the game.

Thank you for checking out my pages! Please stop by Simple Scrapper to see the full gallery February next week.

No comments: