Wednesday, October 29, 2014

November pages for Simple Scrapper

I want to share my two pages for Simple Scrapper. Here they are:


First, this page took inspiration from a truly awesome sketch. I'd meant to make the page about my older boy and me, but I had a picture of all three of us, so the purpose grew. (My eldest is not as tall as I am BTW. I'm ducking.) I'm glad to get my handwriting on this page. I used Scrapbook Circle's November kit for this page, the main plus Home Sweet Home add-on for the letters and tag and the 6x6 pad for Sweetness.


And then for something a bit simpler. I have been meaning to tell this story for a while, but I've lacked photos. A prompt and sketch at Simple Scrapper gave me an idea, so I took photos at our table when we went out to eat one day and used them on the page. I like the simplicity of the page; I think it calls attention to their goofiness. I loved breaking out the stamps for this one too. Kicking myself for not putting a hyphen in AT-AT.

Thank you for checking out my Simple Scrapper pages! This sure has been a busy month for me. Whew! My papers are winding down, so November should be easier. Be sure to visit Simple Scrapper and look at their gallery for November when it goes love next month; I've seen some of the pages, and they are amazing.

1 comment:

Curlywiggles said...

Hey Jennifer, I am a long time reader of your blog, but not a very good commenter. Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your layouts as a SS member and I'm excited to be on the team with you!