Thursday, July 31, 2014

One more page for Scrapbook Circle August!

I had time to finish one more page for Scrapbook Circle's August kit Island Paradise. Here it is:


And some details:


You can see here I used some of the Bungalow add-on; the circle stickers broke up the linear page. Ditto the wood veneer sequins (love!) from the Tiki Torch add-on.


I used the die cuts from Bungalow to add journaling and sentiment and the chipboard from Tiki Torch to add even more sentiment. I'm sentimental, I guess.


A little bigger view of the shot above, using similar products from Bungalow and Tiki Torch to complete the page.

*You'll notice that none of my pages I've shared this week were about an island paradise. Two were about camping, one my backyard, one a parade, and one robot camp. The one I'll share tomorrow is about a weekend in the cities. The colors here are bright and happy, perfect for happy times off the island as well as on.

Come back to Scrapbook Circle August 1-4. There will be a blog hope with a kit giveaway!

No comments: