Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April gallery up at Write Click Scrapbook!

The new gallery is up at Write Click Scrapbook, and the subject s all about me! Well, nit me, but a page about yourself. Have you made one lately? If not, check out the gallery for a variety of ideas.

Here's my page:




I had planned a confessions page for a while. I'd planned a list, but was inspired to write the list in the blocks when I saw the patterned paper. It took a while to sew down the number stickers, but I like the final effect. I don't do monochromatic pages much, so this was an interesting experiment.

Thank you for checking out my page! Please visit Write Click Scrapbook and enjoy some inspiration to do a page about yourself!

1 comment:

alisonm said...

You have a tattoo???????? I never would have guesses!