Monday, November 25, 2013

Recording the busy times of our lives

I am in a very busy time right now. My school term ends this Wednesday, so I am working like a maniac to finish grading and get ready for Thanksgiving and prepare for Black Friday (my family always goes to the Mall of America) and the new trimester...

These times I tend to put scrapbooking on the backburner, but I'm not sure I should. After all, busy times are a part of my life too.  A month ago I decided to photograph and record a busy time in my life. Here's what I did:




The end of October was particularly busy for me. I knew it was going to be, so I took many pictures, mostly on my phone. Since I took them on my phone, I printed them small to mask the grain. I used Fancy Pants Designs' Collecting Moments for the page, a collection I've been in love with recently. The ephemera pack in particular captured me, mostly because of the numbers. I used them to label some photos and match them to the journaling. Here's some details:




Thank you for checking out my page! I hope to encourage you to scrap the busy moments in your life. Those deserve the same attention and memory that the slower moments do!

1 comment:

Laura C said...

I like the "Busy" Layout. I like to have a good mix of lots of photos on a layout to a one photo layout. Good topic