Saturday, April 20, 2013

Write Click Scrapbook May sneak!

This has been a busy month. My husband traveled to Idaho to help his dad prepare to move to assisted living, and I've been a single mom for the past three weeks. That alone is stressful, but add on top of that snow on top of snow, including the snow day we got yesterday (It's April, Mother Nature! April!), and I am beat. Whoosh.

I've managed to sneak some scrapping in a bit every day after the boys go to bed--it's how I maintain--but I had to relinquish jogging (I just couldn't bring myself to jog through snowwater at the side of the roads) and updating my blog or galleries. Here's a sneak of what I did these past few weeks:



This is a bit of a page that reflects on this past month. The page made me happy because of the colors, mostly, but also to relive the goofy, happy days of this past month. That said, I am SO happy that Derick is finally coming home this weekend. Even though we got almost a foot of snow yesterday and almost two feet of snow while he was gone, it feels like Spring is here. Complete and utter joy.

4 comments:

Jen said...

hope you guys are done with snow! It snowed here yesterday but no accumulation. I'm ready for spring too! Glad your hubby is home!

alisonm said...

You are the queen of layering!!!

Smitha katti said...

That is SO beautiful!!! Love it!

csewy-csescrap13 said...

A fun peek! Love all of the detail & elements....great inspiration!