Three I can't post because they were picked up for publication. One I'm not sure will be published--it was for the February CK, but that's out and it's not in? That happens sometimes. That LO used a sketch from Sketch Support and was called "A Year of Date Nights."
The other two were layouts that I knew would get picked up for publication after I made them. I don't get that feeling all the time, but this time I did. They are called "Open Sky" and "He's Got Goals," and they should be in the May Scrapbook Trends.
Here's the rest:
(ETA: Just noticed a number fell off, goshdarnit! The missing number is 6.)
Some things I noticed about these pages:
- Most have stitching in some way.
- Most also have color--paint or ink or mist.
- Most have circles--within in the design or in the photos. Funny, because I'm still so linear!
- Strips of patterned paper--I'm still a stripper, LOL!
- Lots of patterned paper; also white space.
- Most of the time, something overlaps a photo.
- Border punches or fussy cut borders.