Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Project 12 March 2011

Easter weekend was productive for me scrapbooking wise. That was aided by rain that prevented me from gardening. Here's my page for Project 12:

I used Studio Calico's kit Into the Woods. I didn't have enough yellow paper for the outside paper, so I pieced together scraps. If you look close on the top right, you'll see it. Again, I used the Becky Fleck sketch:

I kept pretty true to the sketch, though I added stuff. I always do.

I thought the wood paper might be too dark? But I liked it, so I kept it. And don't you love my boys hamming it up in the MIA?

The die cut card the title is on had a saying on it. I wasn't ever going to use it that way, so I covered it with patterned paper. And that's me and another Jennifer at the October Afternoon warehouse sale. RAK to come...

This might be my favorite part of the page: my button sun! Some die cut and sticker and rub-on clouds.


My other favorite: The kite. I used an October Afternoon sticker, but I didn't like some of the blues on the kite, so I added paper to two quadrants. I also made the kite semi-dimensional with, well, dimensional stickers! And just for kicks, I inked around the clouds (got those at the OA sale!) and used dimensionals with those too.

ETA: Sorry, I forgot today's discount for an Ella ebook! Here's the ebook:


And here's the code for $1.00 off: PHOTOTRICKS. Good until May 15th, 2011!

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Another out of the world awesome layout, sigh... i can't get enough of these, seriously fantastic!! sigh...

Brenda Johnston said...

I LOVE this layout! So cute!

Jessica Navarro said...

Love this! Specifically the sun button! Great idea.